Sales teams need regular retraining of sales skills and a shot of motivation to continually stay on top of their game. There are 2 primary reasons why managers don’t do sales meetings: they don’t have time to prepare and/or they don’t know what to talk about that will inspire and train their team.
Sales Meeting Express addresses both of those problems by giving the manager a comprehensive sales meeting agenda so they do not have the headache of coming up with a topic or the time it takes to build a meeting.
The Sales Meeting Express annual subscription sends 2 Sales Meeting Agendas per month to anyone in your organization in a coaching role. They also get password protected access to our fully searchable Sales Meeting Express archives that have over 335 agendas! Meetings include:
- A comprehensive agenda that addresses a specific sales skill
- Breakout exercises to encourage participation
- A specific objective or outcome of the meeting to help the manager stay focused on what is important
- Timing estimates to help the manager stay on time
- Facilitator scripting where necessary so the manager can clearly communicate a specific skill
- Coaching notes so the manager always has the right answer or practical suggestions
- All the necessary handouts needed to run a professional meeting as well as a list of what props or training aids will be required