This on-site seminar is the single best course a person can take if they want to improve their ability to sell financial products and services.
- A comprehensive sales strategy that mirrors the client’s buying process.
- The difference between service and selling in the financial services industry.
- Ineffective selling behaviours that hinder performance.
- Working with the client’s mental ownership during the sales process.
- Understanding client fears and how they adversely affect the sale.
- The right attitude to have when kicking off the new account opening interview.
- Five things new clients tell you just by showing up to your place of business.
- Two critical interview skills to master.
- Five different types of questions that uncover client needs.
- How to quickly get investment referrals during a lending interview.
- A quick interview technique to expand the products per client during a new account opening.
- Interviewing to get more of the client’s investment dollar.
- Eleven critical activities in preparation for your next appointment.
- Converting the phone and in-person rate inquiry to sit-down appointments.
- The number one job of a service focused sales person.
- Product presentation skills that increase value for clients.
- Why sales people do not typically ask for the sale and what to do about it.
- How to ask for the sale without being pushy or aggressive.
Duration: 2 days